GSA Contractor for VMEbus I/O cards and signal conditioning amplifiers
Precision Analog Systems Company is a woman-owned small business currently pursuing our GSA Schedule while actively seeking additional opportunities with the government.
- Founded in 1990 to provide custom engineering services to test facilities and system integrators
- Developers of a standard product line of VMEbus I/O cards and signal conditioning amplifiers
- Designs based on PCIbus and remote serial I/O
- Several products have been sold to military contractors and used in military applications
Please take a look at our standard product line of signal conditioning amplifiers and VME I/O cards that may be useful for your next project. If you don’t see exactly what you need, we can build a custom solution to meet your design specifications. Precision Analog Systems is a trusted resource for analog and digital I/O cards and signal conditioning solutions..
- Company Name: Precision Analog Systems Company
- Address: 1021 SW 75th Avenue, Plantation, FL 33317
- Phone: 954-587-0668
- CAGE Code: 1YJS3
- DUNS: 793466061
Download our Capabilities Statement
For more information about our products, please contact us through out web form or call 954-587-0668.