Signal Conditioning Amplifiers
As you probably know, signal conditioning cards are used to make real world I/O signals compatible with the voltage range of a data acquisition and control system. Signal conditioning output amplifier cards are used to boost the signal from an analog output source. Generally, both the output voltage and output current drive capability will be increased. Typical analog output signals are in the range of +/-5 Volts to +/- 10 Volts with a drive current of 5 to 10 mAmps.
Precision Analog Systems signal conditioning output amplifiers can increase the voltage output drive to +/- 200 Volts at 12 mAmps. Our high current amplifier cards provide 24 Volt output signals with 500 mAmps of output current. PAS offers boards that provide various combinations of output voltage and output current drive capability. Please see below for our current product list.
Precision Analog Systems provides resistor attenuators, isolation amplifiers and selectable gain instrumentation amplifier cards. Our input signal conditioning amplifiers and circuits are designed to either boost or attenuate real world signals to make them compatible with an analog input sub-system.
Precision Analog System Cards
PAS signal conditioning solutions are available in two formats – 6U x 220mm cards and 19” rack mount panels. The following is a list of our signal conditioning amplifiers complete with channel count, maximum power supply voltage and typical ouput current. We also offer turnkey custom board design, development and fabrication.
6U x 220 mm OUTPUT SIGNAL CONDITIONING AMPLIFIERS
- PAS 9410/AO 32 Channel, +/- 15 Volt, +/- 25mA Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9412/AO 32 Channel, +/- 15 Volt, +/- 50mA Differential Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9415/AMP 8 Channel, +/- 18 Volt, +/- 60mA Current Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9416/AO 16 Channel, +/- 45 Volt, +/- 15mA Output with Offset (PDF manual)
- PAS 9417/AO 16 Channel, +/- 40 Volt, +/- 50mA Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9418/AO 16 Channel, +/- 175 Volt, +/- 60mA Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9419/AO 10 Channel, +/- 30 Volt, +/- 3 Amp Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9422/AO 16 Channel, +/- 225 Volt, +/-200mA Output (PDF manual)
6U x 220 mm INPUT SIGNAL CONDITIONING AMPLIFIERS
- PAS 9409/AMP 32 Channel, Selectable Gain Amplifier (PDF manual)
- PAS 9411/DIV 32 Channel, Resistor Attenuator (PDF manual)
19” RACK MOUNT OUTPUT SIGNAL CONDITIONING AMPLIFIERS
- PAS 9405/AMP 16 Channel, +/- 175 Volt, +/- 60mA Output (PDF manual)
- PAS 9406/AO 24 Channel, +/- 40 Volt, +/- 50mA Output (PDF manual)
19” RACK MOUNT INPUT SIGNAL CONDITIONING AMPLIFIERS
- PAS 9401/AMP 24 Channel, Amplifier and Optical Isolater
- PAS 9402/AMP 32 Channel, Attenuator and RMS Converter (PDF manual)
- PAS 9403/AMP 16 Channel, Isolation Amplifier (PDF manual)
For more information, please contact us using our web form or call 954-587-0668.